We are pleased to announce that Heavy-Mont has acquired another contract from ZANEM in the mechanical industry at the Reactor Hall facility as part of the task titled “Modernization of the installation for the removal of carbonates in the flotation process in the ZWR Polkowice – Stage III”. ZANEM carries out work in the machine and installation industry for the benefit of PEBEKA S.A., which is the General Contractor of the entire task. The aim of the task is modernization and reconstruction of technological equipment along with infrastructure in the Reactor Hall and Flotation Hall in Zakłady Wzbogacania Rudy o / Polkowice. These works are to enable the process of removing carbonates from the semi-finished operation and cleaning the concentrate of the first technological process using sulfuric acid – technical and diluted, supplied from Copper Smelter Głogów and Legnica.
Within the scope of work commissioned to us by ZANEM, there is, among others:
- buildings in reactors and conditioners of new types of agitators,
- installation of a pipeline system and gutters enabling the lixivitation process to be carried out in the existing system (two sequences in a cascade) or optionally in a system of 6 reactors operating in parallel,
- development of a new sixfold feed splitter,
- strengthening reactor chambers,
- development of transmitting boxes,
- pump installation with pipelines,
- disassembly works.
Can we help with anything?
Heavy-Mont Sp. z o.o.
ul. Kopalniana 9
(biurowiec Pol-Miedź Trans)
Skr. poczt. nr 91